For the Articles. 13 and 122 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of Italian Garante per la protezione dei dati personali n. 229/2014 of 8 May 2014, exclusiveitalyweddings.com by Exclusive Italy, data treatment holder, provides to the site users through this extensive information some information about the cookies we use and how to disable them.
For any questions on this information or if you do not agree with its indications, please disable cookies before using this site, using the instructions in chapter Turning Cookies Off, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this Policy may be subject to updates in accordance with the European and national laws, so please check this page constantly in order to ensure that you agree with any changes.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing www.attacat.co.uk, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
Method of treatment
The treatment is done with automated tools from the Holder. No disclosure or communication is made.
Conferment of data
The conferment of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the information contained in the cookie banner, and to use the services that require the installation of cookies (eg. AddToAny). You can avoid the installation of cookies through special functions available on your browser.
According to the art. 7 of D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 n. 196 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to receive all the information about the data stored and you can request the correction, blocking or deletion of them. You can exercise your rights granted by Art. 7 of D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 n. 196 at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.