On Lake Como, East side, village of Blevio, 5 Km from the city of Como.
The Resort was completely rebuilt according to the Art Nouveau style between 1906 and 1910. The former was a building with an arcade that reproduced the colonnade of Teatro alla Scala in Milan.
The Villa actually is composed by three houses – the main villa and two guest houses. It is nowadays a luxury resort on the shores of Lake Como offering the most modern comforts in great elegance.
Symbolic ceremonies can take place on the grounds of the Villa.
The different areas of the resort that can be used for the weddings are the Anfitheatre and the Empire Hall that can be used for a symbolic ceremony or for the cocktail, for a sit-down dinner you can choose between the Garden of Flavors suitable to 50 people or the Orangerie for larger groups up to 90 or the Green Garden up to 250, the after dinner is perfect at Casta Diva Lounge (150 people) or inside Aida Hall (220 people).
Exquisite menus are prepared at the top class restaurant of the resort.
Time limit for the music entertainment is 11pm in the outdoor areas and 2am in the inner halls.
73 rooms and suites in the 2 private villas.
From March to October.