Italian wedding ceremonies
The wedding ceremony marks a turning point in spouses’ life and it should be exactly the way you want it to be. Without any doubt it should be uniquely yours!
A wedding ceremony should fit perfectly as a wedding dress and reflect your personality and belief. Whether you choose a fifteen-minutes civil ceremony, a full religious service or a spiritual ceremony with touching readings, we recommend this to be an expression of you.
Our Italian wedding planners can assist you through the planning of the following wedding ceremonies:
- Civil Italian wedding ceremony
- Roman Catholic wedding ceremony with civil validity
- Roman Catholic rite only
- Protestant wedding blessing
- Protestant wedding with civil validity
- Orthodox Jewish Wedding ceremony
- Reform Jewish wedding ceremony
- Greek Orthodox wedding ceremony
- Symbolic wedding ceremony
- Vows renewal